2015 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ (Single Cylinder) 16.50 Gross HP
Call for Price
World-class performance – time after time. With commercial-grade power, easy starting and quiet operation, the Professional Series riding mower engine delivers great results for your toughest jobs. And it keeps delivering, because this mower engine is built to last with our exclusive Advanced Debris Management System, chrome-plated exhaust valves and other durable features.
- Advanced Debris Management System - Keeps your engine clean by deflecting most debris and filtering the rest
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer - Safeguards engines against ethanol problems and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve - Withstands wear and abuse.
- Full Pressure Lube System - Cooler operation and longer life.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Design - Runs cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer life.
- Professional Series™ rider mower engines - Single cylinder and V-twin engines offer the best of both worlds: world-class endurance and power.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover - Easy access for filter changes
- Torque: the true measure of cutting power - Cubic centimeters (cc) only measure the size of the engine. Torque measures the power that rotates the blade.
- Use E10 or Less Fuel - Look Before you pump and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the equipment.
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- Bore x Stroke: 3.56 in x 3.06 in
- Cylinders: Single/Vertical Shaft/OHV
- Displacement: 500 cc
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Horsepower: 16.50
- Lubrication: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 48 oz
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: Electric Start
- Height: 12.9 in
- Length: 18.9 in
- Weight: 77.0 lbs
- Width: 16.2 in
- Single/Vertical Shaft/OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.56 in x 3.06 in
- 500 cc
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 18.9 in
- 16.2 in
- 12.9 in
- 77.0 lbs